Friday, September 18, 2009

A Quick Burger Blog Update!

I want to make clear that if you have a Gmail account, you can comment on my blog. You don't need a blogspot account or anything like that, so if you have an opinion, burger recommendation or anything of importance to bring to my attention, don't hesitate!

And for all you faithful readers, I will be posting my Booche's experience later today, I just haven't had the chance to upload the pictures yet (and I'm not about to blog with no pictures!) My next endeavor will be the Field House marinated burger... which I'm pretty excited for (and why wouldn't I be? Burgers, duh!). I'm also curious about this recommendation I received last night, has anyone heard of D. Rowes or Drowes? I made a note of it, but it seems more cryptic and I can't exactly recall how it was pronounced. Please let me know!

In the wise words of Burger Buddy Dyer, "The Burger is the ultimate sandwich. You can do anything with it."

Peace & Burgers

3 comments:

  1. D. Rowe's is a real restaurant in CoMO, but I haven't been there. I think they do kinda specialize in sports bar/stadium fare, which is usually a sign for a good burger.

    Here's their website: http://www.drowesrestaurant.com/

    ReplyDelete