Sunday, September 6, 2009

McGangBang

Ok, so McDonald's burger are just gross, BUT the McGangBang has just been brought to my attention (by Burger Buddy Tina) and I intend on eating it! This sandwich consists of two burgers surrounding a chicken sandwich. I'm a bit appalled that this abomination exists, but by golly I must try it! For a better explanation visit: http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/03/the-mcgangbang-a-mcchicken-sandwich-inside-a-double-cheeseburger/
I will be sure to give an immediate report after I partake in this McDonald's massacre of a sandwich!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that thing looks intense! I like the name, though. Nice blog, Burger Brittany. That Paris Hilton burger shot always makes me crave some meat, and now I really want Culvers. Looking at burgers that early in the morning? Girl, you crazy.

    ReplyDelete