Monday, October 5, 2009

Burger Update

Well, unfortunately I have not eaten any new burgers recently, but I do have some other burger related news. First and foremost, I ate Culver's last week and it was delectable. I was having a rough day, so a burger was just what I needed! FYI: Tomorrow, Oct. 6th, $1 Butterburgers are back!
Also, Burger Buddy Matt directed me to this fantastic website of Burger Art! My personal favorites are the burger bed and burger dress. I would very much like to eat some burger cupcakes *sigh*.
I'm still planning on making my next burger trip at Fieldhouse for that marinated burger. Other than that, no new news. I just wanted to make sure my Burgers Buddies knew I didn't forget about them!

Peace & Burgers

2 comments:

  1. Strange.. the link seems to be working. Here's the actual address: http://www.soothbrush.com/weird-burger-design/

    ReplyDelete