Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Burger Buddies and Brethren

Burger Candid Shots!
Burger Buddy Andrew closes his eyes and sinks his fangs into a luscious Counter burger, making a mess of the monster. Clearly, he has experienced a tiny piece of heaven.
Burger Buddy Noelle rips into the seared flesh with a ravenous look in her eye. Although holding the burger upside down, she knows exactly what she's doing. Single-mindedly, she devours her meal before I've even arranged the condiments on my own.

Burger Buddy Stuart reminds us that eating a burger isn't alway as sexy as Paris makes it

Burger Buddy Charles munches down while Burger Buddy Jordan looks on in shock. What an 'aggressive' burger!

I love this: Dad and burger are happiness

Burger Snoopy!

Burger Boy-Toy does not think he is a handsome burger eater, but he is!.. Well he should at least look happier when he is about to eat a burger, I suppose. IT'S A BURGER!, after all.

Like this, my brother is so excited for his burger!

And my mom also looks happy to partake in a burger!



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA. I like this post. Burgers will unite us all. Why was I eating my burger upside down? Probably had too many Long Island Iced Teas...

    ReplyDelete